Our main corporate policy is to engage in business within the framework of the Turkish customs regulations and legislations, staying in line with the economic needs of the business world, producing efficient and rational solutions, and doing work that encourages the future generations into becoming a part of the sector.
We ensure the continuity of our company and the sustainability of our services by abiding by the rules and regulations. The data of our clients, employees, shareholders, solution partners, and all of our stakeholders are all very important to us. Our data security is continually inspected with respect to the ISO 27001 Information Security Management System. We allocate the necessary resources to ensure the minimization of security risks so that the quality of our service sustainably remains high.
Knowing that our employees’ happiness is one of the foremost predictors of client satisfaction, we consider our employees our most important assets. Starting with continued personnel education and training we continually strive to keep all of our internal customers’ competencies and proficiencies at the forefront of the industry standards.
We regularly improve our quality assurance and information security systems.
Our Quality Goals
- Constant improvements to our technological infrastructure.
- Becoming the preferred destination in the industry.
- Ever improving service times.
- Advancing our personnel’s academic and educational formation.
- Maintaining perpetual training for our clients and employees.
Information Security Goals
- Ensuring the continuity of Obdan Sistem’s operational and support processes with the least number of interruptions.
- Guiding the personnel towards maintaining information security at all times.
- Minimizing risk through established and mindfully adhered to protocols.
- Improving job-related awareness and actively turning the occasional information security related issues into case studies to learn from.
- Generating, storing, and accessing information exactly the way prescribed by law.
Management via International Standards
ISO (The International Organization for Standardization), is a worldwide federation for national standards which Obdan Sistem has been governed by since it’s certification in 2014. Obdan Sistem currently has ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System certificates.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
The application of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System that are company is subject to is a strategic decision made in order to increase our overall performance as well as building a strong foundation for our development initiatives.
Our ISO based quality management system offers our company the benefits listed below:
- The ability to continuously provide products and services in accordance with customer and applicable primary and secondary regulatory requirements,
- To gain maximum customer satisfaction by enabling opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and being customer-oriented,
- Identifying risks and opportunities related to its context and objectives,
- Ability to demonstrate compliance with specified quality management system requirements,
- Continuous improvement of service quality by achieving the quality targets set for the processes,
- Making situational analyzes in line with data and statistical measurements and thus enabling strategic decision-making dynamics to benefit from the analysis results.
* Obdan Sistem’s ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System is audited every year by an independent institution.
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
The application of ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System that are company is subject to is a strategic decision made in order to establish, implement, maintain and continuously improve an Information Security Management System.
This standard also includes requirements for the assessment and processing of information security risks tailored to the needs of Obdan Sistem. The information security management system maintains the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information by applying the risk management process and provides assurance to all parties with whom we are in contact, especially public institutions and organizations, our customers, employees and suppliers, that the risks are managed correctly.
Obdan System's needs and objectives, security requirements, corporate processes and structure were effective in the establishment and implementation of Obdan Sistem's security management system.
* Obdan Sistem’s ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System is audited every year by an independent institution.