We not only provide legal opinions on legislative changes that may directly or indirectly affect the activities of our customers before the customs administrations, but also send you up-to-date summarized changes regarding the customs legislation via our circular system. You can use this system by filtering in terms of industry or areas of interest.
On which issues can we provide you with support with our in-house lawyers?
- We subject all petitions we submit to customs administrations and other public institutions and organizations on behalf of our customers to legal and formal examination, and submit them to the relevant authorities after their approval.
- We respond to all kinds of notifications we receive on behalf of our customers, both electronically and by mail, according to the content of the notification and other documents, and we notify the person concerned.
- We prepare objection petitions on behalf of our customers and submit them to the relevant Regional Directorate.
- If a dispute arises as a result of our customers' transactions with the customs administrations, we support the preparation of the objection petition and the follow-up of the process. In case of rejection of objections, we offer our customers all the legal support that forms the basis of the lawsuit petition in terms of lawsuits to be heard in the administrative jurisdiction, by combining them with the customs legislation.
- We analyze the current situation by establishing a cause-effect relationship with the customs administrations regarding the existing disputes, and we inform our customers about the subject.